Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/2/2007 12:47:45 PM EST
A local pawn shop has one. Nickle Plated, has some bushing comp on it and a FLGR of some sort. He wants 900 for it. what do they run?
Link Posted: 6/2/2007 2:13:13 PM EST
$900 is a fair asking price (maybe a tad high, maybe a tad low) for a factory D.E. in decent condition. The problem is that this one sounds like it's modified a good deal, which means it's more than likely it's not worth that much at all. There is a slim chance that is a fair price or a steal (having been turned out by a reputable & desirable smith with some proof to validate that), but the odds are the value of that gun has been compromised a good deal compared to a stock Delta. I'd pass or lowball this one bigtime unless you have more/better information about the mods.
Link Posted: 6/3/2007 5:44:30 AM EST
I've seen plenty of DE's for sale here and other sites for around what you're looking to spend. +1 to what PS said, unless you can verify who did the work, etc. pass and get a bone stocker.
Link Posted: 6/3/2007 10:18:04 AM EST
so $1000 CDN would be alright for a bone stock barely shot pistol?

sorry to hijack, but a friend has one I have been thinking on buying for some time
Link Posted: 6/3/2007 11:03:15 AM EST
It's good, especially since they can't be too easy to come by up there. The price you will pay depends on your market.
Link Posted: 6/4/2007 3:30:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By MHIDPA:
A local pawn shop has one. Nickle Plated, has some bushing comp on it and a FLGR of some sort. He wants 900 for it. what do they run?

Thats a tad high IMHO for one that is not original - surf Gunbroker and 10mmtalk for some
good information...
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 7:56:33 PM EST
Pistol Parlour in Mesa AZ has a blue Deta Elite (looks great!) for $800
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 11:44:40 PM EST
I got my bone-stock stainless DE for $700 in good condition (obvious carry marks, but nothing severe) at a local shop. I say pass on that one at $900.
Top Top