Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2002 3:48:55 PM EDT
I bought a Tec 9 - DC 9, Preban, Threaded Barrel, Unfired with one 32 round mag a few years ago.  I have never fired it (not sure why) and I am looking to sell/trade if for a 45.  Any one give me some insight to a reasonable price for this?  I have seen them listed for anywhere between 400 and 800, but after I have listed it for 550 or OBO, no one seems to be interested.  Is this because I am asking too much or no one is interested in this pistol anymore?  
Thanks everyone...
Aaron
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have it posted there and in the equipment exchange under WTT and in the Handgun section.  Mine has never been fired and I had it listed for OBO.  Thanks for the info, I really don't want to sell it but the wifey said I had to if I wanted to find a new 45 Kimber or P14.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2002 6:32:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Having no less than 3 of 'em, I think the wifey is really doing you a favor. All mine had some problems, one of which was reliability.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top