Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 1/14/2006 3:34:43 PM EDT
Thought I'd start a little pic thread.  Let's see some of those Kahrs!!

Here's my little pimped out PM9.  I stippled the frame and block sanded/polished the sides of the slide, trigger and slide release.  I also rounded the slide release a bit to soften up the corners.

Edited to post a better photo
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]

awesome job
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:00:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:01:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here's my little pimped out PM9.  I stippled the frame and block sanded/polished the sides of the slide, trigger and slide release.  

Phylo:

Are you the guy who did the grip stippling on Deputy (MCSD) McKinney's Glock? If so, you do outstanding work!  If not, there's someone else who is exactly duplicating your technique...

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:15:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Yessir...that was me.  I'm trying to get an FFL so that I can do a little advertising and marketing with it.  I've done over fifty guns now (mostly GLOCKs for fellow law enforcement officers) and everyone that sees it seems to really like it.

Once again, outstanding pics Stickman.  Wish I had your abilities!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Lets get some more pictures going......
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Sweet piece!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Oops. Um, Kahrs Rock!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:43:08 PM EDT
[#9]
This is my carry gun, a PM9. Been through about 400 rounds and only one FTE on the initial break-in. Other than that this gun shoots like a champ and delivers dead-on. I load it up for carry with Gold Dot 147gr.  Carry it in an Uncle Mike's Sidekick Pocket holster - I can barely tell it's there and draw it fast and accurate from my pocket.
Sorry the pictures are kinda dark - my dig camera sucks!

Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top