Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2003 9:26:18 PM EDT
Has anyone seen the new P3-AT?  Is Kel-Tec having problems getting this new .380 to market?
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 3:16:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Bought one yesterday, $250.  Nice little item to have in one's pocket when clothing is light and my usual companion would print.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 3:50:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I got one for $240. (Most local dealers wanted $260 and didn't even have it in stock.)  If you can get an FFL to do the transfer for a reasonable price, B & H Gun Rack has them for $230.  (They're a couple miles away from Kel-tec.)  Refer to their GunsAmerica ad.

Edited to add:  I have a couple hundred rounds of ball & JHP through mine without a malfunction of any kind.  Accuracy is fine, recoil is manageable, and this thing is darn near invisible.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 8:09:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey thanks!  Nobody around here seems to know anything about them.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Got mine last week, traded a used P-32 and $40 for it.  Long wait, but worth it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 3:25:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Got mine yesterday. It was not a planned purchase, but I saw one and could not believe how small it was. I had to buy it.

I am going to try to get to the range today. I will post a report if I do.

It is in the pocket of my Gabridine dress pants right now. With a cheap Uncle Mikes pocket holster, you can not see this gun. After about 3 minutes, you forget that you have it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top