Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/17/2005 8:30:54 PM EDT
I bought this a few weeks ago and am disappointed in its range performance. At the shop, I held the gun and felt that I had a decent feel in my hand. When I took it to the range, the recoil would force the gun from my hand no matter how hard I held it or how I held it. I also have trouble squeezing the trigger as my finger gets pinched. I have tried every possible way I can to shoot this gun but I just cant comfortably...Its just not for me.

Where would be a good place to sell it? I would only ask for $225 for it. It has 20rds that I put through it and was purchased brand new.

I love the idea of the pistol and I wish it worked out for me due to its concelability and affordability. I understand that practice would help but I dont wish to bother. I would rather pack a .38spl revolver myself.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:06:00 PM EDT
try posting it in the equipment exchange on this site. I have sold a couple of things onit and I have had good luck!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:38:30 AM EDT
I'd suggest a you try a grip extention with this pistol. Either to just extend the grip, or the +1 extension. Either will make a world of difference in how the gun moves around in your hand when you shoot it.
Top Top