Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 8:30:54 PM EDT
I bought this a few weeks ago and am disappointed in its range performance.  At the shop, I held the gun and felt that I had a decent feel in my hand.  When I took it to the range, the recoil would force the gun from my hand no matter how hard I held it or how I held it.  I also have trouble squeezing the trigger as my finger gets pinched.  I have tried every possible way I can to shoot this gun but I just cant comfortably...Its just not for me.

Where would be a good place to sell it?  I would only ask for $225 for it.  It has 20rds that I put through it and was purchased  brand new.  

I love the idea of the pistol and I wish it worked out for me due to its concelability and affordability.  I understand that practice would help but I dont wish to bother.  I would rather pack a .38spl revolver myself.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
try posting it in the equipment exchange on this site.  I have sold a couple of things onit and I have had good luck!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 9:38:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd suggest a you try a grip extention with this pistol.  Either to just extend the grip, or the +1 extension.  Either will make a world of difference in how the gun moves around in your hand when you shoot it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top