Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/25/2004 4:33:29 PM EDT
WHat can you tell me about them?  First hand.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
our baliffs carry them now. We had a few with  bad barrels. H&K took care of them. Seems to be a decent gun.

J
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Thanks

I love mine. It is my second H&K product- the other a USP- and I can say the P2000 is everything quality-wise you would expect.

Mine is the 9mm version.

I am currently looking for a source for hi-capacity mags for this. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

I love mine. It is my second H&K product- the other a USP- and I can say the P2000 is everything quality-wise you would expect.

Mine is the 9mm version.

I am currently looking for a source for hi-capacity mags for this. Any suggestions?

it's a new gun if I'm not mistaken, so civie legal full caps were never made.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:16:50 AM EDT
[#4]
What are the differences between the USP and the P2000 product line!?  Is the P2000 product line a replacement for the USP product line?  I've got a USP Compact 9mm that I love to shoot and was looking to acquire some more handguns down the road ...  Saw the P2000 but know nothing about it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

Mine is the 9mm version.

it's a new gun if I'm not mistaken, so civie legal full caps were never made.

I thought that since it has been widely purchased and used in many LE departments, it would have a Hi-cap mag to go with it.

And as for the refrence to the USP- the P2000 is slightly smaller overall, has an 'adjustable' grip, meaning it comes with 3 different size inserts for the backside of the grip - for different size hands or preferences. It makes a nice CCW. I rate it as one of the finest 9mm I have used.

Hard to get company info on it right now since I believe the H&K web site is 'under construction', but I do remember American Rifleman (NRA publication) doing a review a couple months ago- maybe you could find some additional insight on it there
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:56:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Dont p2000 use compact usp mags?  So 13rd mags would work right?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I handled one about a month or so ago.. personally, I didn't like the feel and location of the 'safety'.

ymmv
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I handled one about a month or so ago.. personally, I didn't like the feel and location of the 'safety'.

ymmv

DAO and -on mine at least- no safety
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#9]
what ever that was on the end of the slide (opposite the bbl)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:06:11 PM EDT
[#10]
The other big difference is the LEM trigger system.  It's supposed to be smoother, but I've read on other posts that folks sometimes have a hard time getting used to it.  I've not shot one. Check the posts on www.hkpro.com for more opinions.  
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top