Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 3:41:08 PM EDT
After looking at a good many grips I decided I want a set of VZ 320's on my Commander. I use this gun as my CCW so it must be able to ride right against my skin occasionally. Is the canvas micarta too rough for this? Also I do not Paypal and I haven't had any luck via phone. Any other vendors sell VZ's? Brownells carries the gators, but not the 320's.

Are there any other grips I should consider?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I am putting a pair of Davidson Grips on my next 1911. They are made out of the same stuff a Gunner Grips (G10) so they do not absorb oils.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Those are certainly different. I want something pretty smooth though.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have two pair of VZ 320's (one canvas micarta & one linnen micarta).  The canvas micarta is NOT too rough against bare skin.  I think you will be very pleased with your choice.  I also have VZ Gators, VZ DiamondBacks, & VZ Operators.  I ordered all of mine directly from VZ giving him a credit card number over the phone.  I have found he is best reached in the late afternoons.  Try both phone numbers listed on his web site.

Hope this info helps,
MadDog
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool. Ill be lookin for some new grips once I get my SA champion.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have two pair of VZ 320's (one canvas micarta & one linnen micarta).  The canvas micarta is NOT too rough against bare skin.  I think you will be very pleased with your choice.  I also have VZ Gators, VZ DiamondBacks, & VZ Operators.  I ordered all of mine directly from VZ giving him a credit card number over the phone.  I have found he is best reached in the late afternoons.  Try both phone numbers listed on his web site.

Hope this info helps,
MadDog

Glad to hear the fine endorsement. I will give him a call tomarrow in the late afternoon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top