Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/14/2006 3:41:08 PM EDT
After looking at a good many grips I decided I want a set of VZ 320's on my Commander. I use this gun as my CCW so it must be able to ride right against my skin occasionally. Is the canvas micarta too rough for this? Also I do not Paypal and I haven't had any luck via phone. Any other vendors sell VZ's? Brownells carries the gators, but not the 320's.

Are there any other grips I should consider?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:53:04 PM EDT
I am putting a pair of Davidson Grips on my next 1911. They are made out of the same stuff a Gunner Grips (G10) so they do not absorb oils.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:01:08 PM EDT
Those are certainly different. I want something pretty smooth though.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:21:56 PM EDT
I have two pair of VZ 320's (one canvas micarta & one linnen micarta). The canvas micarta is NOT too rough against bare skin. I think you will be very pleased with your choice. I also have VZ Gators, VZ DiamondBacks, & VZ Operators. I ordered all of mine directly from VZ giving him a credit card number over the phone. I have found he is best reached in the late afternoons. Try both phone numbers listed on his web site.

Hope this info helps,
MadDog
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:51:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 5:01:04 PM EDT by die-tryin]
Cool. Ill be lookin for some new grips once I get my SA champion.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:46:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MadDogDan:
I have two pair of VZ 320's (one canvas micarta & one linnen micarta). The canvas micarta is NOT too rough against bare skin. I think you will be very pleased with your choice. I also have VZ Gators, VZ DiamondBacks, & VZ Operators. I ordered all of mine directly from VZ giving him a credit card number over the phone. I have found he is best reached in the late afternoons. Try both phone numbers listed on his web site.

Hope this info helps,
MadDog

Glad to hear the fine endorsement. I will give him a call tomarrow in the late afternoon.
Top Top