Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2008 5:38:02 PM EDT
My grandfather gives me two of his pistols and says that he can't find the magazines for them anywhere in his house or motorhome.  I tell him no problem I can find them on the net and order him some.  Not as easy as I thought.  Here is what he has and what I need to find:
Soc. l( Flli Galesi-Brescia  Cal .22 Made in Italy and on the grip a Cirle with AG and oak leave clusters like the back of a dime.  I don't know what the heck the symbol is after the Soc. but it is as close to it as I can find keys on the keyboard.

the other is:

Falcon  The Spesco Corp.   Atlanta, Georgia  Falcon Model 2032  Cal .25  Made in West Germany  

Does anyone know anything about these or have any mags that are laying around that I could buy.  These have been in my safe for two years now and he ask's me everytime he sees me if I found them yet.

PLEASE HELP
Signed
A Desperate Grandson who will have to accept defeat!

Link Posted: 8/31/2008 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a look at Numrich:  http://www.e-gunparts.com/model.asp?idDept=91

You'll have to look through the various Galesi models to find the ones that are 22s and see if you can find a match, or maybe call them...
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#3]
And I believe Spesco was just an importer.  Is there any thing else on that one?
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:24:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Nothing else on the Spesco other than the model and cal with W. Germany stamped on it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the other info, I'll try them and see what I can come up with.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok guys I need some more help on this.  Does anyone have apic of the Galesi in a .22 that I could match up with the one I have and see which model it is.  I found mags for the gun but I am unsure of the model to order the mags.  I am interested in getting these so that my daughter can shoot this smaller handgun.  She like shooting my Ruger Mark II but it's a little to heavy for her.  
Thanks
George
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 12:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ok guys I need some more help on this.  Does anyone have apic of the Galesi in a .22 that I could match up with the one I have and see which model it is.  I found mags for the gun but I am unsure of the model to order the mags.  I am interested in getting these so that my daughter can shoot this smaller handgun.  She like shooting my Ruger Mark II but it's a little to heavy for her.  
Thanks
George

You probably already did this, but thought I'd try to help anyway.

LINK
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#8]
They aren't the best quality but Triple-K makes a ton of magazines for obscure or uncommon guns. You might give them a try.

Can you post a picture of them, it might help if they are copies of something else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top