Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2008 4:38:02 PM EST
My grandfather gives me two of his pistols and says that he can't find the magazines for them anywhere in his house or motorhome. I tell him no problem I can find them on the net and order him some. Not as easy as I thought. Here is what he has and what I need to find:
Soc. l( Flli Galesi-Brescia Cal .22 Made in Italy and on the grip a Cirle with AG and oak leave clusters like the back of a dime. I don't know what the heck the symbol is after the Soc. but it is as close to it as I can find keys on the keyboard.

the other is:

Falcon The Spesco Corp. Atlanta, Georgia Falcon Model 2032 Cal .25 Made in West Germany

Does anyone know anything about these or have any mags that are laying around that I could buy. These have been in my safe for two years now and he ask's me everytime he sees me if I found them yet.

PLEASE HELP
Signed
A Desperate Grandson who will have to accept defeat!

Link Posted: 8/31/2008 4:50:50 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 5:12:08 PM EST
Take a look at Numrich: http://www.e-gunparts.com/model.asp?idDept=91

You'll have to look through the various Galesi models to find the ones that are 22s and see if you can find a match, or maybe call them...
Link Posted: 8/31/2008 5:14:41 PM EST
And I believe Spesco was just an importer. Is there any thing else on that one?
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 8:24:28 AM EST
Nothing else on the Spesco other than the model and cal with W. Germany stamped on it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 8:25:00 AM EST
Thanks for the other info, I'll try them and see what I can come up with.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:42:03 AM EST
Ok guys I need some more help on this. Does anyone have apic of the Galesi in a .22 that I could match up with the one I have and see which model it is. I found mags for the gun but I am unsure of the model to order the mags. I am interested in getting these so that my daughter can shoot this smaller handgun. She like shooting my Ruger Mark II but it's a little to heavy for her.
Thanks
George
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 11:31:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By Jackson923:
Ok guys I need some more help on this. Does anyone have apic of the Galesi in a .22 that I could match up with the one I have and see which model it is. I found mags for the gun but I am unsure of the model to order the mags. I am interested in getting these so that my daughter can shoot this smaller handgun. She like shooting my Ruger Mark II but it's a little to heavy for her.
Thanks
George

You probably already did this, but thought I'd try to help anyway.

LINK
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 4:17:13 PM EST
They aren't the best quality but Triple-K makes a ton of magazines for obscure or uncommon guns. You might give them a try.

Can you post a picture of them, it might help if they are copies of something else.
Top Top