Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/21/2003 8:57:13 AM EST
Is it possible to replace the stock plunger tube on a Colt Series 80 gun?

I managed to get ahold of the series 80 I was looking at earlier (at a steal of a price) and I am considering some minor improvements to the pistol to make it carry/hard use ready....
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:13:00 AM EST
Its possible, but why?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:41:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By TWIRE:
Its possible, but why?

I second that question.
The original is bent or loose?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:01:28 PM EST
If it's loose then re-stake the rivets.
Top Top