Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 5:52:45 PM EDT
Just picked up a couple silenced Ruger MK3 pistols, the stainless one mine, feeds CCI copper plated mini-mags just fine.  Have not had any luck feeding exposed lead bullets they jam on the ramp into the chamber.

Ok I have 5 magazines all present the bullet in the same manner.  When magazine is loaded the tip of the top bullet only can wig-wag up and down, when up any bullet profile jumps right in, when down the exposed lead bullets jam every shot.

The rounds in the magazine are all exactly tight against the follower no wig-wag. Only when the top cartridge is moved it is held in the back only and wig-wags at the nose.

Any opinions or comments please.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:29:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Im working on breaking in my new Mark 3. Got it this past weekend and have shot almost 500 rnds threw as of tonite. I have had a few do it first rnd. I also found that if i only load 9 in the mag. it didn't do it.( a friend said its to much mag spring tension, they will wear in) I have been using every type of ammo i can find to see what will NOT work in mine. So fare it likes just about every thing i can find from Full lead hunting rnds to the Viper's to CCI.  The trigger has gotten better so fare and i'm looking foward to alot of good fun with this pistol. I bought the Hunter Mark 3, 22/45 in stainless.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:02:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Top Top