Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/14/2004 2:52:09 AM EDT
www.hkdefense.us/pages/military-le/handguns/usp45ct.html

I know not groundbreaking but new anyway.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#1]
SHIT! Yet another H&K I'll have to buy eventually!  
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
i wonder if i could get a threaded barrel like that in .357 sig?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I emailed CCFA to see if they plan on making a threaded .357 SIG compact barrel for use with their Vortex Flash Suppressor.  I will keep you posted on their reply.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#4]
does anyone know what kind of price these will have.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 4:59:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Does this have all of the same features as its big brother.  Like adjustable trigger, sites etc.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#6]
No.  So far as I know it is just a compact with the threaded barrel and sights.  The Match trigger kit cannot be used on the Compacts so if HK did want a match trigger on this one, they would have had to design a whole new system.  
It's a nice pistol, but nothing anyone with $200 couldn't replicate with a CCF or Jarvis barrel, and the Jarvis barrel would be o-ringed whereas the Compact barrel is not.  Other than being tall, there is nothing all that special about the sights.  They aren't adjustable or anything like that.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top