Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2002 10:38:05 PM EDT
Well since the KTOG board has resorted to using ancient technology. Maybe we should start using this board. How about it? Any KT owners in the house?
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:48:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I had one and I liked it. I visited KTOG site years ago and found it interesting. I still dont remember why I sold it. I do remember the factory SS 15 round S&W mags (new) would not push rounds up quick enough to feed the chamber. Too fast of a cyclic rate for the magazine spring to position the next round high enough for the slide to pick it up. Milder reloads may have "worked". I have a S&W 6906 12 round mag I never tried in it, so I cant say if it works. The 10 round factory (I think Mec-Gar) always fed 100%.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:58:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the welcome Cocked and Locked. I'm a newbie when it comes to computers so I don't know how to put up a link so others at KTOG can find this board. I know it must be simple. Do you know how to do it?
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I did it. I got the link posted. Thanks CockedandLocked.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well since the KTOG board has resorted to using ancient technology. Maybe we should start using this board. How about it? Any KT owners in the house?

Well, I was lurking on this here board for a couple of months, but the introduction of the /new/ software at KTOG finally convinced me to sign up here.

Love my Kel-Tec P11, light, solid, reliable.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:07:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome Kar98!! I also love my P-11!! I just got finished doing a slight modification the other day that allows the slide to go back automatically when the slide release button is pressed.(that was the only thing I didn't like about the gun)I can't wait to take it to the range again.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Welcome Kar98, Find a corner and pull up a chair. Did ya bring anyone with ya ?

Well, actually, Hannah_Reitsch dragged me in here. I'm the kid <tee>I'm 31</hee> in charge of hers and her hubby's computers, and paint the house occasionally ;)
The taught me most of what I know about guns.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#11]

the only thing I didn't like about the gun)

Well, the few things I didn't like about Kelly were her frequent FTF and FTE. I could have tried the fluff and buff, but went for the "Ah, nuts!" approach and kept on shooting anyway, clearing her anytime she needed it.
After about 150, 200 rounds the feedramp was polished just fine, all the quirks worked themselves out...just nice :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top