Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2002 3:21:09 PM EDT
Just got an e-mail from Leaha at Crimson Trace Corporation and it looks like they have come out with a set of LaserGrips for the Hi-power and clones.  MSRP of around $330.00.

Edited to add:
Crimson Trace announces the Browning Hi-Power as the
latest addition to their growing line of precision laser sights for handguns.

Lasergrips for the Browning Hi-Power feature Crimson Trace’s instinctively activated laser sight within a carefully designed, rubber wrap-around stock.  Low profile finger grooves and double palm swells provide a quick, comfortable grip registration.  Lasergrips rubber overmold design boasts superior comfort with reduced felt recoil.  Dual activation pads allow for easy, immediate laser activation, and the laser itself is fully adjustable for windage and elevation.  Lasergrips fit standard handgun holsters and include a master on/off switch for complete system over-ride.

This grip fits most Hi-Power models and clones, including: Browning Hi-Power Standard, Mark II and Practical models, and FN Herstal Hi-Power model HP-SA.  Recommended Retail Price $329.00.

www.crimsontrace.com/309.htm

Link Posted: 2/17/2002 2:44:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pic of the Hi-Power!
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:05:01 AM EDT
[#2]
'Bout time, for such a classic piece. Cant justify the cost for a set for my $199 FEG copy...kinda like racing tires on my '79 Zephyr? My dealer (sometimes misinformed) tells me the HP is being discontinued and in short supply...any truth to that? I hope not!
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 9:48:31 AM EDT
[#3]
FN will continue to make the HiPower, for how long, who knows?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top