Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2002 7:04:53 PM EDT
So I'm shopping for some new mags for one of my Kimbers, and I'm over at Wilson's site, here:

www.wilsoncombat.com/accessories/magazines.asp

and I see this pic:

Now, I want mags for my Compact Stainless that fit flush with the bottom of the mag well/grip. I'm thinking that the #47,OXC is what I want, but I can't tell which one it is in the pic, if it even is in the pic.

Anyone have a pic of a WC mag with the low profile steel pad? Does it actually fit flush with the bottom of the mag well, like a GI mag?

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry no picture, but.........

I just popped a 47OXCB into my Kimber Ultra Elite (predecessor to the Ultra CDP) and the base pad sticks out probably less than 1/4 of an inch.

This is perfect IMHO -- you can make sure you get that sucker seated.

Link Posted: 2/13/2002 8:09:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top