Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2005 3:51:45 PM EDT
A Sig dealer told me it was going to be $125-$150 extra to have the mag release on the right side of the pistol. Because from my understanding all P226r come with the release on the left. But my Brothers P220 is on the right, he got it used and it is probably older. Is this normal that I have to pay $150?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:07:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Nonsense.  

You can reverse it yourself.  It’ll only take a couple of minutes (though you need to do it carefully!).

See here:  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=14&t=18755

Again, don’t get in a rush and scratch anything up, or send any springs into low earth orbit, or incorrectly insert the mag stop catch.

Read the above thread, use a plastic bag, take your time, and you’ll be fine.  

ETA:   Oops!  Here’s an even better thread: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=14&t=19231
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:01:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top