Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 7:21:18 PM EDT
This was on HKPRO. HK just came out with a .45 compact tac!!!

http://www.hkdefense.us/pages/military-le/handguns/usp45ct.html

Chris
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess if you want a smaller pistol to shoot with a can this is for you, I think I like the standard USP Tactical better.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why not

Lol, good point.

I like the sights. Looks like Heinie had some influence, no?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I think I'll look into those sights for my USPs.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:09:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#7]
This must be the new navspec warcom pistol I've heard rumors about. I wonder if it is left or right hand thead on the bbl? Anyone know when this will come out? And I don'e see a deckocker or hammer and safety!?!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#8]
it's so cute!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:47:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Am I wrong when I say it looks like a DAO with the subtraction of the safety/de-cocker.

I have been really impressed with the HK USP Full Size & Expert in 45 but this seems to be an answer for a problem that doesn't exist.

If I could suggest something to HK it would be replacement backstraps for the whole USP line and a model with a subdued decocker like the SIG. (No Safety and "Big" Lever)

While I am at it how about a USP in 10mm. (The Real Thing.. not Diet)
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Am I wrong when I say it looks like a DAO with the subtraction of the safety/de-cocker.

I have been really impressed with the HK USP Full Size & Expert in 45 but this seems to be an answer for a problem that doesn't exist.

If I could suggest something to HK it would be replacement backstraps for the whole USP line and a model with a subdued decocker like the SIG. (No Safety and "Big" Lever)

While I am at it how about a USP in 10mm. (The Real Thing.. not Diet)

It is a valid problem. I currently have a HK USP .40 S&W and frequent the HK Pro Message Boards. I will never own, nor will likley ever own a supressed weapon. For those few that do, their only option was to either turn to the HUGE Mk 23 that HK offers, or the Tactical model. Even the tactical is huge. For people that love to shoot supressed guns and are lucky enough to afford it this new product will be gobbled up by them. Hardcore HK enthusiasts WILL have to own this weapon. People who actually want a silencer on their gun, but cannot handle the larger model WILL buy this weapon. Believe me when I say that I have seen numerous people on HK Pro that are really into the silenced stuff. I didn't think there was such a market, but I guess I was wrong.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:01:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Not surprising.  I have been hearing comments here and there for a while now that many people in that line of work were buying the compact 45s and having them fitted with silencers.  They don't need or want a heavy full size pistol.  They need a secondary weapon that will also work well with a silencer and this seems to be it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep, I'll probably sell my Tac if it has left hand thread as I have a CCFA can. If it has right hand thread I'll sell my MK23 and keep my knights can.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I just sent off a money order today for a USP Tactical. Looks like I'll have to get a compact model when the weather gets warmer after the holiday season.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I just sent off a money order today for a USP Tactical. Looks like I'll have to get a compact model when the weather gets warmer after the holiday season.

God your lucky.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:18:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I like!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:20:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I likes it a lot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top