Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2002 11:17:18 PM EDT
Just a few days ago I went to handguns.ar15.com and posted two topics (questions) in the Women Shooters forum and they have completely disappeared - nowhere to be found.

I tried using the search function to find them and they were GONE.

What happened????
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 3:35:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I've found them.  They are on the AR15 side in the Women Shooters section.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=96381

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=96383

For the last couple of days the pages from Handguns had been opening back to the AR15 forums.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 10:19:23 AM EDT
[#2]
There are "dark" persons that cruise the forums eliminating posts that they feel may be offensive to some and need to be "censured"...........so your freedom of speech has its limits on the ar15 board.......even though "we" as members are very supportive of our constitutional abilities...which are so frequently "abused"...........this is a "secret " society of self expressive.....but "controled" individualists..............
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Huh????
You lost me on that one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 11:35:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Must be another vast right-wing conspiracy that I was unaware of...

I bet they're hiding them on the grassy knoll...or maybe the Mafia in New Orleans knows where they are...

gee, I thought they were just posted incorrectly during that period when the Handgun's forums kept opening back to the AR15 main pages?

Hey, BlackandGreen, are you calling me a "dark person" cause as the resident Beachboy I keep a tan year-round?
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Must be another vast right-wing conspiracy that I was unaware of...

I bet they're hiding them on the grassy knoll...or maybe the Mafia in New Orleans knows where they are...

gee, I thought they were just posted incorrectly during that period when the Handgun's forums kept opening back to the AR15 main pages?

Hey, BlackandGreen, are you calling me a "dark person" cause as the resident Beachboy I keep a tan year-round?

YOU....tell us????...........
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top