BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Ran 100-120 rounds through 3. No issues
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 8:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m up to roughly 400 rounds with two failures, one of which I don’t think was mag related. One failure to feed when one mag was brand new on its first firing on a dry gun.

The other was a failure to extract that happened last week. I noticed after this happened that I hadn’t detail stripped the slide in a while and there was quite a bit of brass shavings/debris where the extractor seats due to the large firing pin hole and “breach face notch” which seems to shave off a bit brass with each firing.

I also noted after detail cleaning that the extractor wasn’t holding onto rounds if there wasn’t a loaded mag in the gun. I swapped the extractor to a different one I had on hand and this went away, so the extractor may have been either worn or slightly out of spec. Suffice it to say, the FTE was likely not mag related.

The 140 rounds I fired today through mag #2 after swapping the extractor were flawless. I’m going to shoot another 100 rounds through mag #1 this week and call it good. Nearly all the rounds I fired were with fully loaded mags.

Between my experiences and the anecdotal reports of others I think these things are GTG and can be trusted. I do think a break in period as well as sufficient lubrication is a good idea.

Either way, these seem light years ahead of the shield mags that seem to work fine for some people and are jam o matics for others. Good job PSA!
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m up to roughly 400 rounds with two failures, one of which I don’t think was mag related. One failure to feed when one mag was brand new on its first firing on a dry gun.

The other was a failure to extract that happened last week. I noticed after this happened that I hadn’t detail stripped the slide in a while and there was quite a bit of brass shavings/debris where the extractor seats due to the large firing pin hole and “breach face notch” which seems to shave off a bit brass with each firing.

I also noted after detail cleaning that the extractor wasn’t holding onto rounds if there wasn’t a loaded mag in the gun. I swapped the extractor to a different one I had on hand and this went away, so the extractor may have been either worn or slightly out of spec. Suffice it to say, the FTE was likely not mag related.

The 140 rounds I fired today through mag #2 after swapping the extractor were flawless. I’m going to shoot another 100 rounds through mag #1 this week and call it good. Nearly all the rounds I fired were with fully loaded mags.

Between my experiences and the anecdotal reports of others I think these things are GTG and can be trusted. I do think a break in period as well as sufficient lubrication is a good idea.

Either way, these seem light years ahead of the shield mags that seem to work fine for some people and are jam o matics for others. Good job PSA!
View Quote

Awesome. Thx for the update.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ran 100-120 rounds through 3. No issues
View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 6/14/2023 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Forgot to update over the weekend.   Cleaned the G48.  30 rounds more through each of my five mags.   Zero malfunctions.   I'm calling mine good to go and will start carrying with the PSA mags.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2023 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I was kind of thinking PSA might release the Micro Dagger pistol this weekend since it’s Father’s Day.   Be sure to watch PSA web site around 4 PM EST and see if they drop any more mags or pistols.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was kind of thinking PSA might release the Micro Dagger pistol this weekend since it’s Father’s Day.   Be sure to watch PSA web site around 4 PM EST and see if they drop any more mags or pistols.
View Quote

My body is ready

F5 to be on standby, thanks.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My body is ready

F5 to be on standby, thanks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

What’s funny?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What’s funny?
View Quote

I'd tell you by PM but you have me on ignore.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I would like to see some of these go through a hot/cold cycle to see how the plastic to metal bond holds up.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What’s funny?
View Quote

Probably that people have had issues but they don’t wanna see it. So far I’ve seen some people have issues. Some people also have no issues with the shield mags. I still have faith that hopefully these mags work cause even though I haven’t had problems with my shield mags, I don’t trust them yet.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Probably that people have had issues but they don’t wanna see it. So far I’ve seen some people have issues. Some people also have no issues with the shield mags. I still have faith that hopefully these mags work cause even though I haven’t had problems with my shield mags, I don’t trust them yet.
View Quote

No, that wasn't why. Because of these reviews from actual users, I now have complete faith in buying, breaking in, and carrying.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No, that wasn't why. Because of these reviews from actual users, I now have complete faith in buying, breaking in, and carrying.
View Quote

Took you off ignore… It was something from a while ago. I’m over it, you were probably having a bad day like we all do on here from time to time. Most people I throw on ignore end up banned and if they don’t I take them off after a while as long as I don’t see them continue to be a-holes. I’ve just been lazy with my ignore list lately.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 3:07:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I want to try some but I’m not gonna sit here all day f5ing the page all day to get them.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Shot around a 100 through mine. One failure to eject. Only issue encountered.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 3:21:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I want to try some but I’m not gonna sit here all day f5ing the page all day to get them.
View Quote

They announced that backordered magazines will ship by Wednesday 6-21-23 and orders will be able to be placed after that. They claim they'll be regularly available after that.  

No word on the frame
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Another 100 through mine today. I trust them fine.

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#20]
I put 240 rounds down range through these mags today with zero issues.

100 rounds of Herters, 100 rounds of PPU, 20 Sig Vmax and 20 HST 124 grain.

This time I used the Mrs’s 43X

At this point, I have several hundred rounds through three different guns using these magazines with zero issues.  

I would have no issues carrying these mags at this point.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I put 240 rounds down range through these mags today with zero issues.

100 rounds of Herters, 100 rounds of PPU, 20 Sig Vmax and 20 HST 124 grain.

This time I used the Mrs’s 43X

At this point, I have several hundred rounds through three different guns using these magazines with zero issues.  

I would have no issues carrying these mags at this point.
View Quote

Great to hear, I plan on adding my own reviews to hopefully match everyone's here so future customers can read later and to buy with full confidence. I am thinking of buying a few boxes of the good stuff and some Fiocchi 115 FMJ.

Is SGAmmo still the go to for best HST and Gold Dot prices? I'd like to buy a few more boxes just for this.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#22]
@Jman_JJE

Your magazines are performing wonderful. And I am very happy that I was able to get some that were in stock
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Another 100 flawless rounds this afternoon.

Only one suspected mag related failure out of 500 rounds, on a brand new mag in a dirty/dry gun. I’m satisfied… They have entered the carry rotation permanently.

I have noticed they are easier to load now. I think a few cycles to help the spring “set” is necessary with these things, as they are sprung very tight from the factory. That’s not a bad thing, just something to note.

Put a few mags worth of 9mm through these and carry with confidence. A+ PSA!
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Ya, that seems to be the wise thing to do. You all were stating the same things and then suddenly after a bunch of cycling's breaking them in right, the issue went away.

I figure 50 per mag should do it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:03:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone tried the new “slick” mags?
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Anyone tried the new “slick” mags?
View Quote

They just came out. I don’t even think anyone has them in hand yet.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They just came out. I don’t even think anyone has them in hand yet.
View Quote

Has yours even shipped yet? No shipment notice on my end.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:18:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Has yours even shipped yet? No shipment notice on my end.
View Quote

I just bought 2 today. I missed out the other day.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I just bought 2 today. I missed out the other day.
View Quote

What is pricing?
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What is pricing?
View Quote

$29.99 for regular

$32.99 for slick
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Is this a full metal mag with polymer coating on the front half, or is it half metal and half polymer bonded together?
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 11:18:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Think of a metal magazine tube where the front has slots to where an injection molded polymer front is bonded to the metal tube.   The PSA magazine seem to be well designed and executed to provide a reliable fifteen round mag to work within the Glock 48/43X frame dimensions.   Glock releases firearms and the after market starts releasing parts to make the Glock more appealing to the masses.  

I think PSA production capacity and variety will make the Micro Dagger a very profitable venture.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#34]
I was able to order 2 on 6/19. It was for the Micro Slick finish which is all they had in stock. Still no update to my order so I am beginning to worry it may be cancelled.
Anyone else got any update on mags recently ordered such as order date, ship date, etc.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#35]
I ordered eight of the slick mags on 6/20. Got the email confirming the order and my CC has been charged. No further updates or shipping confirmation. Was just about to post asking if anyone had received any updates too.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I was able to order 2 on 6/19. It was for the Micro Slick finish which is all they had in stock. Still no update to my order so I am beginning to worry it may be cancelled.
Anyone else got any update on mags recently ordered such as order date, ship date, etc.
View Quote

Mine just shipped today, ordered on the same day as you. Maybe you were on the end of that stack of orders to fulfill based on who ordered before you.

It's an odd thing though for their ammo orders to ship almost right away, but for anything not ammo specific it's at the speed of pondwater
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Ordered 6/19 for 3 Micro Slick...received tracking today.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Ordered 6/19 and received tracking information this morning.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Ordered 6/19 and received tracking information this morning.
View Quote

So you ordered the normal ones before and the micro slicks too? If this is correct, would you mind sharing thoughts between the two to see if there's any discernable differences to favor one over the other?

Least you could do for my help in spending your money at PA for the GPT's
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#40]
That is correct and that can be arranged.  

If UPS manages to got them here on Friday like the tracker says, I will be able to shoot them side by side on Saturday.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 8:07:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I wouldnt mind trying some of the new mags but SA have been great for me so hopefully some deals will come up on people switching
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of my Buddies ordered three.  I'm going to see how his do.  He wants to swap out his SA mags, even though he's had no problems at all in his pistol.  I'm gonna try to pick up his SA mags cheap.

I wouldnt mind trying some of the new mags but SA have been great for me so hopefully some deals will come up on people switching

Same. shotar’s buddy is the type who wastes money to fix things that ain’t broke. Sounds like a tard.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If UPS manages to got them here on Friday like the tracker says, I will be able to shoot them side by side on Saturday.
View Quote

My Micro Dagger assembled slide is out for delivery, I may try shooting with both slides on my 43X to see if there are any changes just because. Probably this weekend because I have the same delivery date as well.

I'll report back and add to this.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:16:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:  That is correct and that can be arranged.  

View Quote

Then you'll come to Mesquite?  
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 10:37:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Then you'll come to Mesquite?  
View Quote

I have already committed to being in Poolville for new member orientation so I don’t see myself making that far East by the time things close down.  

I might make it out on Sunday as I have a 4 day weekend  

But if things go well, I will have mag reports on Saturday.
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 12:08:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I have already committed to being in Poolville for new member orientation so I don’t see myself making that far East by the time things close down.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Then you'll come to Mesquite?  

Sweet!  I need to bring my Sinister out to zero his left-eject Beretta, but we are job hunting for him tomorrow & then moar guns arriving Thursday.  Have to be next week.  Holler at me Sunday, I might have a spare badge for you.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 10:18:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

My date of delivery went from today to now Monday, 03 July.

Link Posted: 7/1/2023 1:30:01 AM EDT
[#47]
I got mine today and will report back tomorrow after I test them out.  

I’ve got the new ones and the old ones packed and ready.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 6:51:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Still no shipping confirmation on mine ordered on 6/20.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Finally got shipping notice Thursday.  Order was placed on 6/19. Supposed to get them on Wednesday.
Looking forward to trying these.
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Any leaked news on next time they are suppose to be in stock?
Page / 6
Top Top