Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 6:04:36 PM EDT
How hard is it to do this. I Hate the double action trigger pull and was wanting to bring it down a notch.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:38:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Is the 12 lbs of trigger pull too much for you?

I don't think there's any way to lighten it without dicking up your trigger....
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:33:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is the 12 lbs of trigger pull too much for you?

I don't think there's any way to lighten it without dicking up your trigger....

No its not to much I have had worse but I was wanting the double action pull down a to about 8lbs.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#3]
The SOCOM trigger is not adjustable.  The only way you are going to get an 8 pound pull is to send it to someone like Teddy Jacobson or Bruce Gray for a trigger job and even then I would be very surprised to see an 8 pound DA pull.
Actions by T
Gray Guns
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reply's. I look into it
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:49:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Teddy Jaconson did great stuff for my Tac and USP 45 triggers. However, he told me he won't work on the Mk 23 because "too much plastic and not enough metal to work with."
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top