Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2018 10:23:32 AM EDT
I have an M9A3 waiting at home for me and would like to have a holster waiting for me as well, but haven't had a lot of luck finding one for the A3.

Kydex OWB paddle preferred but at this point I'm not too particular.

What are you carrying yours in?

TIA.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I use a Milt Sparks VMII for IWB CCW, and two Safariland ALS/SLS holsters for owb with and without a light. I had to file a small amount of plastic off the inside of the Safariland holster to get a perfect fit.

Link Posted: 6/29/2018 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
M9A3 will fit any M9A1 holster, should fit most holsters for a Vertec. Vertec does not have the extended barrel so if that is not allowed for it may not fit.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 9:08:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Ktmech
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Jm custom
Link Posted: 6/30/2018 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Any holster for the M9A1 or Vertec will fit a M9A3 just fine

JM Custom is the best
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies/suggestions...a little overcome by events here.

The ALS is our go to holster; will probably go at least that route.

Taking a look at the JMs.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/2/2018 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, go ALS if that's on the radar.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 11:32:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
@03RN I know you have at least one M9A3; which ALS model will it fit in (can't find anything specifically for the M9A3)?
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I got a G code RTI, paddle also for OWB

Forgot, ordered as M9A1
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@03RN I know you have at least one M9A3; which ALS model will it fit in (can't find anything specifically for the M9A3)?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had a A3.

With no light the standard 92 holster fits. I had to remove a piece of plastic from the screw thingy though. $40 on eBay.

The screw thingy is where the screw that looks like it is for the retention screw is.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I got a G code RTI, paddle also for OWB
View Quote
I looked at the G-Codes.

We have a couple of guys who have G-Codes; they seem handy for switching platforms (battle belt to belt holster) although I think the same thing can be achieved with the Safariland QLS system.  A bit bulky, but convenient if you have to move the holster around.
Link Posted: 7/4/2018 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#12]
I like the lock and the puck for changing mounting
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I use a Milt Sparks VMII for IWB CCW, and two Safariland ALS/SLS holsters for owb with and without a light. I had to file a small amount of plastic off the inside of the Safariland holster to get a perfect fit.
https://i.imgur.com/UJVJ2bV.jpg
View Quote
Is that a 6034 on a mid rid UBL?
I've been trying to decide which safariland to get between that and a 6280 LASD. The janky hood and body of the 3280 turned me off from it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#14]
I just tried my old 6004 drop leg, and the A3 fits just fine.

It doesn’t fit any of my G-Code holsters, though. Much sad. However, I did grab a few universal RTI adapters and converted all my 6000 series Safariland Holsters to RTI belt drop rigs. Much happy.

Now I’m looking for a duty style light bearing holster for my A3, preferably with the TLR-1HL or Surefire X-300.

I’d also be interested in a hybrid IWB along the lines of a Comp-Tac MTAC with light bearing capability, but haven’t  seen anything like that on the market yet.
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 7:22:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I tried a few and ended up buying the old school leather model off the Beretta website.  Love it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top