Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2006 4:05:52 PM EDT
I have a compact 45 and was wondering if I could put the compact tactical barrel on it and if its just drop in. Anyone know where to obtain one of these barrels?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:Anyone know where to obtain one of these barrels?

HK
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I did my CT clone with a Jarvis barrel.  You can even get it o-ringed like the HK.  Finding a HK CT barrel will take an act of God since they are not released for general sales at this time, or so I have been told.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I did my CT clone with a Jarvis barrel.  You can even get it o-ringed like the HK.  Finding a HK CT barrel will take an act of God since they are not released for general sales at this time, or so I have been told.

How was the fitment of the Jarvis barrel?
Gunsmithing charge?
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top