Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 9:14:54 PM EDT
I see Cal's is selling LEO mags for about $70 and PreBans for around $130.  Anyone know of a place to pick up a few after next week?   There was a guy selling mags on either Gunbroker or Auctionarms from Germany selling all kinds of mags, but I can't seem to find him now.

Thanks

FB
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Heck man... if you find a good source post it.  I have the three mags I bought with my M13 a few years back.  Even with my badge lowering the price dealers are still asking is the 70 to 100$ range for USED mags.

I'm not pleased.  But at least I get more USP 40 and AR-15 mags nice and cheap =)
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:56:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Heck man... if you find a good source post it.  I have the three mags I bought with my M13 a few years back.  Even with my badge lowering the price dealers are still asking is the 70 to 100$ range for USED mags.

I'm not pleased.  But at least I get more USP 40 and AR-15 mags nice and cheap =)

www.calssportingarmory.com/HKMagsPost91404.htm  New $77, I ordered some on Monday and have a tracking # from UPS.  I just checked and they still have some in stock.

www.kyimports.com/accessor2.htm#hi%20cap  New $79, used(VG) $50.  I have never ordered form them, so I can't comment if their VG is the same as my Very Good.  If anyone uses them, or can recommend them, I would buy some of the used ones for $50.

FB
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:41:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
HK mags are always rediculously priced.

I can believe what they ask for new 8 shot P7M8 mags....

Yea I been looking at those.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top