Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2009 12:53:48 PM EDT
Sorry, I know i have read this a few times here. From what i remeber it has to be an authorized Glock dealer, right? and is there a set price for a blue lable Glock or does it depend on what to store has it mark to sale? Thanks for the help and sorry for repeating a questons that has been asked.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 4:34:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure where you're at, but GT Dist in Austin and Dury's in San Antonio offer the Glock Mil/LEO program.

Plain Glock with their stock sights is $398.20 - at least at GT Dist and Dury's.

That includes 3 hi-cap mags.

Add nights sights and the price increases.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 2:07:10 AM EDT
[#3]
OK sounds good. Im actualy just about to head back to the states after being stationed in Germany. Im looking for a G27 for a carry gun and will have to do a CHL class in Tx. Anyone know how long it takes these days to process and get approved? I heard back in July it was taking 12 weeks or so but the guy I talked with said that summer months in Tx are always slow for CHL to get approved.  THANKS
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Stop at the Rhein Main Rod and Gun - they had some great deals...

...back in 1979.

Sorry, can't help with the time frame question.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#5]
What is "Blue label". Sorry noob ?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:52:10 AM EDT
[#6]
"Blue Label" refers to the guns sold at the LE discount price with 3 hi cap mags. They used to be strictly LEO but now the discount applies to firefighters, EMTs, Medics, Military... and so on.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:25:37 AM EDT
[#7]
budspolicesupply.com has some stuff. You just have to send them a scan or copy of your ID.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:06:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought @ budspolicesupply.com not too long ago it was a Glock 27 and I got it for $399.00 but I picked mine up so i do not know what they charge for shipping. All you need to do is fax copy of FFL where you ar epicking it up and photo ID/ credentials that proves you are LEO, military, EMS, fire, etc. It ay be different now but I have purchased 2 thru Buds the 1st was a Glock 22 w/ night sights it was an extra $45 making it like $444 and it came w/ 2 mags. Then I bought the 27 standard sights it came w/ 2 mags as well and it ws $399.00
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:13:49 AM EDT
[#9]
i am in GA and the le/mil price for most models is $398.20 with 3 mags and factory sights.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:23:33 AM EDT
[#10]

call (770) 432-1202
1. All Sworn Law Enforcement Officers. State, County and City
2. All Federal Law Enforcement Officers FBI, US Marshals, DEA etc
3. All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
4. All Retired LEO with "retired" credentials including Federal, State, County & City
5. State Licensed Security Officers
6. Active Military personnel (All branches)
7. National Guard personnel (All branches)
8. Military Reserve personnel (All branches)
9. Legitimately retired military veterans with "retired" military ID
10. All TSA employees
11. Licensed Para-Medics and EMT's
12. Fire Fighters (including volunteers) with appropriate ID
13. Commercial Pilot License holders & Federal Flight Deck Officers
14. Court Judges
15. District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:15:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
4. All Retired LEO with "retired" credentials including Federal, State, County & City
10. All TSA employees
14. Court Judges

Thanks for the list!  I was wondering about the exacts, because the local dealer told me that retired military were not authorized to purchase.  I find it a little stupid that having served my country for 20 years in several campaigns, that I'm not eligible, while someone with six months of (current) service is.  It's more disturbing that retired LE is eligible and I'm not.  Can you provide a citation of where this list is published?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#12]
heres a list where to buy if it helps http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_PISTOL_PURCH_LIST.pdf
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
heres a list where to buy if it helps http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_PISTOL_PURCH_LIST.pdf

I am pretty sure that list is just for dealers that work with the GSSF program, I don't think that is all of the LE dealers
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#14]
If there is a local Glock dealer near you, I would ask if they honor the discount, some local ones do honor the discount or can order it.  If they have it in stock, you save time, shipping and potentially a transfer fee.  

Some offer discounts on regular Glocks for LEO/Mil/EMS, etc.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am pretty sure that list is just for dealers that work with the GSSF program, I don't think that is all of the LE dealers

I'm pretty sure your right.  There are at least two LE dealers I know of (and work at one) that aren't on that list.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:02:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
10. All TSA employees
14. Court Judges

Thanks for the list!  I was wondering about the exacts, because the local dealer told me that retired military were not authorized to purchase.  I find it a little stupid that having served my country for 20 years in several campaigns, that I'm not eligible, while someone with six months of (current) service is.  It's more disturbing that retired LE is eligible and I'm not.  Can you provide a citation of where this list is published?

They are supposed to have that list from their LE rep.  If they aren't honoring that list, they can and will have their LE distributorship pulled from them.  Assuming they are actually an LE dealer, and not just giving an LE discount on their own.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

10. All TSA employees

14. Court Judges

He's wrong.  I just bought my Glock through the DHS program about a month a go with my retiree ID.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:34:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
10. All TSA employees
14. Court Judges

He's wrong.  I just bought my Glock through the DHS program about a month a go with my retiree ID.  

Agreed.

I'm eligible under item #9 in the above list.

And there is no limit to the number you can buy.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:39:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Can you provide a citation of where this list is published?

Tried to find something on the Glock site as related to who can buy what, but found nothing.

This is from a local gunshop:

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
10. All TSA employees
14. Court Judges

Yep, my dad is retired Army.  He has bought 3 with his retiree ID also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top