Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 2:14:05 PM EDT
Hi,
I am looking at buying one of these guns. I was just wondering about input about this gun. I have a glock 30 and like it alot but have had my eye on a 1911 just wondering what kind of results everyone has had with it.

Thanks,
Call
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I like mine.  I'm selling a TLE for STOOOOPID cheap in the EE but I've also seen a couple of TLE/RL for sale in there as well.  I'd go that route.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You can deal in confidence with jtw2, I have.

Thanks mang!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:25:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Overall its a good pistol.  I think the fit and finish on mine is great.  The sights are the best on any pistol I've owned (including my Glock 20).  And it is capable of more accuracy than I am.  Now, the extractor is another issue.  Hopefully you will get one with no problems, but mine fails to extract quite a bit (hence its upcoming trip to the factory).  Overall I'm pleased with mine, and I'll be pleased even more when I fix the extractor.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I plan on getting one and owned kimbers before and love them. Just hope I get one as accurate as one I sold to fatherinlaw, which was a mistake and he will not turn loose of it ,lol.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a TLE/RL2.  No problems.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I found what I been wanting all along a TLE-RL2 in SS, which I got rid of my first series ss custom classic to get begin with because I wanted a rail.  I had thought they stopped making the ss version since I did not see any around here locally.  I hope this one will be just as accurate as my first one. It will be awhile before I can get it out since I am putting it on layway next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top