Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2021 7:03:49 PM EDT
Anybody have a solution for getting a front night sight on a CW380?

Saw this….LINK

If you have tried these, tell me what you think.
Link Posted: 12/19/2021 9:52:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dan] [#1]
I haven't put those on a 380, but I purchased a set of them for my CM9.
The sights are good quality (I like Truglo) and for these Kahrs seem to be the only game in town.

The only thing I'd warn you is that even if Kahr tells you they are in stock....... they probably aren't.
Took a few months to get mine in from them.

ETA:  and if you have questions or issues, don't bother contacting Truglo, they are quick to tell you to contact Kahr
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#2]
IMHO night sights are ok due to by the time they start to glow you're not going to be able to PID your target and if deploy white light you'll no longer see the glow of the tritium.

White light with irons is slow to aquire.

A TLR6 with a laser is a good option while a RDS with white light being the best
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top