Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 6:53:03 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me what happen to the KBI hi powers that we used to buy.
I have one NITB and have not seen any for a long while just the FEG
are they any good just would like to know seeing that I have one.
Thanks doubletap1
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
If you own one, WTF are you asking us if it's any good for?

That's like asking us if you wife is any good in bed!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:59:17 PM EDT
[#2]
lol
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#3]
thebubbamancan;
Read the post Moron NITB means its new in the box, on fired get it.
Now I'll take it really slow so you don't miss anything I was asking if anyone knew if the KBI was any good.? meaning in quality get it or would a picture help.
Me and a lot of others, ask questions to knowledgeable people on this site and of course that would leave you out.It looks like to me and someone else that read your reply to my post, that you have no more to offer than just one big foul mouth.And that might come in handy with a user name like
thebubbamancan, tell us all how do you know who your with do you have eyes in  the back of your head.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:40:38 PM EDT
[#4]
The KBI is considered what it is: a cheaper copy of the Browning. One usually gets what one pays for, IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top