Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 5:05:09 PM EDT
P938 Sport 13 from PSA. I've been eyeing up the 938 for a while and saw this "sale" today and jumped on it.

Now I have a few questions:
Why the FO front sight? If it was a cost saving measure wouldn't they include standard rear sights instead of the Sig night sights?
From what I've heard, I can expect this to come with one 7 round and one 6 round magazine, correct? Most other 938 models only include a 6 round?
Anyone upgrade the sights on their 938? The post below with the gentleman experiencing front sight drift on my model pistol has me worried. What does a Sig front night sight run?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:47:12 AM EDT
Congrats on the pick up!

FO front sight: whats wrong with a FO front sight? Normally an upgrade! Also I think it may be a combo night sight and FO.

Fiber optic picks up light and helps you get on target. I would keep it!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:31:45 AM EDT
Yep! just saw that it has tritium inserts.

The "Sport" model seems like a premium model but yet it's sold at a discount.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:15:09 AM EDT
Pretty sure the Sport has the Truglo TFO front sight. Combination tritium and fiber optic. Nice gun!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:32:57 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jrags:
Pretty sure the Sport has the Truglo TFO front sight. Combination tritium and fiber optic. Nice gun!
View Quote

that is correct. I just picked one up last week, and I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:50:23 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DudeRN:

that is correct. I just picked one up last week, and I like it a lot.
View Quote

Great to hear! Just hope it will be waiting for me at FFL when I head home from school in May.

Reasoning behind this as first pistol is I figure it's like learning to drive with a dodge viper. Handle it well and everything else is a piece of cake.
Top Top