Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2008 1:49:00 PM EDT
I am curious if anyone here has used either the Jarvis or Fire dragon national match barrels in their HK's. I have a USP and am thinking about this upgrade. Can anyone provide feedback on either?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Keep it stock!  I have had good luck with BarSto, Briley & Jarvis barrels!

Good luck!

John
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 9:44:45 AM EDT
[#2]
If you are shooting jacketed ammo keep it stock!  If you want to shoot lead get the Jarvis and do not look back.  The OEM is great bbl, and it is more accurate then you probably are capable.
Quoted:
I am curious if anyone here has used either the Jarvis or Fire dragon national match barrels in their HK's. I have a USP and am thinking about this upgrade. Can anyone provide feedback on either?

Thanks.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:29:20 AM EDT
[#3]
There are not many aftermarket barrels that would be considered an upgrade over H&K barrels.  Lead is more difficult to clean out of the H&K barrels but it is not impossible.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:47:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got an EFK Firedragon barrel for my XD.  While I don't know how your HK barrel would fit, my barrel was overly snug.  I would spend more and get a Jarvis or a Bar-Sto if I just had to have it.  HK makes a good barrel, no doubt.  MJD
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top