Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 7:38:09 PM EDT

I'm convinced, and my present plan is to trade to a GLOCK 31 when fundage is available.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
does it feel too big to you?

my fingers dont go quite that far around the grip on my G29 and while i feel its a tad too wide, i deal with it

i say, dont get rid of it, its a nice 10mm
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like my grip, but it really comes down to how comfortable it is for you.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:30:09 AM EDT
[#3]
You need to make that decision.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:38:55 AM EDT
[#4]
If you can shoot well with it comfortably, no.

And if so, lucky you - my hands not fitting the Glock 20 made me understand how chubby high school girls feel about their bodies when they read beauty magazines.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:03:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe your hand is too small for the G20/21. If you feel uncomfortable, skip it. My sons still have smaller hands than I do and do not find it too uncomfortable. I like the G21 and the G30 but a G19/23/32 feels like a glove.

Edit: Something I just noticed looking at the photo, is that how you hold your gun? The hold is too low and the thumb not around enough. Not enough trigger finger, either, it seems. Your grip is not optimal and if you cannot correct it, get a smaller gun.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:13:48 AM EDT
[#6]
It's tough to tell from the pic.  The 20 is WAY too big for my hand.  It feels like a brick on an angle to me.  I wear a medium motorcycle glove if that's of any help.  MJD
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#7]
My 21 gives me the same grip as you have...It works for me...If does'nt work for you...trade it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top