Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2014 8:39:48 PM EDT
I plan on bubble wrapping the heck out of it because I have no idea what I did with the case/box it came in. I purchased this gun in 1994! I can certainly use a genuine Glock case in case I ever decide to sell it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Tough saying but I would expect not.   On a side note I would like it if they went back to the Glock Tupperware cases they used to have, I might be the only one but I liked them a lot better than the new ones with foam in them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tough saying but I would expect not.   On a side note I would like it if they went back to the Glock Tupperware cases they used to have, I might be the only one but I liked them a lot better than the new ones with foam in them.
View Quote

most people i know like the old.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:44:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Now sure what you call them, original Glock cases or Tupperware cases, but both of my Glock Gen 2 19's came came from them in good used black plastic cases.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top