Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 6:18:57 AM EDT
where can I find the DEA vid? I want to save it to my HD.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#1]
+1. I havent seen it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:19:57 AM EDT
[#2]
www.fathers.ca/dea_in_school_with_kids.htm

Click on "Watch the full video". I don't know if you can save it from here, but you can watch it.

Have a good one!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
What I never understood is how they could claim he was an undercover agent when he's standing there with a shirt on that says "police" in a room full of people talking about guns.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Boy, now thats somethin'. What a dipshit!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.fathers.ca/dea_in_school_with_kids.htm

Click on "Watch the full video". I don't know if you can save it from here, but you can watch it.

Have a good one!

From the site:

An undercover DEA Agent has now suspended for a week without pay, after video surfaced on the internet showing him shoot himself in the foot while giving a gun safety lecture to a group of Orlando fourth graders.  During the lesson, the agent goes through a safety routine and even asks another agent to verify that the gun is not loaded. The agent, holding a Glock 40 handgun, referred to how rappers who tend to boast about this type of gun, and even hold it incorrectly. With the gun pointed downward, the firearm misfired and the agent shot himself in the right foot. Despite the shock and injury, the agent continued his lesson warning kids about the danger of accidental shootings, like the one they had just witnessed.

Misfired huh?   Seemed to fire just fine in the video!  

Now if it went KA-BOOM that would've been a different story.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#6]
HE WAS THE ONLY ONE IN THE ROOM PROFFESSIONAL ENOUGH TO CARRY THE GLOCK 40. RIGHT BRO------------------------
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#7]
what a dip shit
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:52:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Classic case of a ass clown trying to big time a room full of kids.

Thankfully the kids got him to "surrender" his rifle........

What a shame that this guy represents his Dept.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:55:04 AM EDT
[#9]
He's a tough bastard for staying after shooting himself but still a dumb shit
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:21:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Tough? I think he is going into shock.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:27:56 AM EDT
[#11]
No, he's going into the unemployment office....
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No, he's going into the unemployment office....

I have carried a Glock since I was 18 (now 33) and have never even been close to doing such a stupid thing...knocking on wood. I am glad that happened in front of those children so they will see first hand what being stupid does to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top