Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/19/2006 6:30:07 PM EST
now how do i get my hands on it...If it is a repost i sowwie


Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:56:52 PM EST
Move to another country?

That's my best guess. Or I guess if you were a dealer you could have a demo model that wouldn't be yours.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:06:17 PM EST
can someone in mexico order one without any problems?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:15:51 PM EST
Mexico....You can get anything in Mexico IF your willing to pay for it....Go to New Larado....
IF you can survive not being kidnaped,,,Robbed,,,Raped,,,Mugged,,,swindled­,,,,
Just got to a class three dealer and get something else and leave the glock ALONE...
But I do agree with you....It would be nice...
Can you imagine one installed on a 10mm...like a G29
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:51:15 AM EST
You can't convert a Glock to full-auto. That would be illegal in the US.

So moving to another country is probably your only option.

Unless you become a class 3 dealer.
Top Top