Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 7:02:24 AM EDT
I walked into the fun shop this morning, "just looking", and walked out with a new OD green 23.  Its my first glock.  I had no plans on buying anything today but I just all of the sudden had to have it.  I also got a fobus paddle holster which I already think I will soon replace, I can just feel the blue coming off of the slide every time I draw it.
Now I need some hi-cap mags.  BTW these mags are a B*&ch to fully load!!  I'm hoping they loosen up after a while.

Anyway, so can I hang out with you guys now?
I'll post a pic as soon as I find another free hoster I use fototime.com but I exceeded my bandwidth already this month........you know, gotta post pics of the No-Bans and all..
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#1]
good deal ! i love my OD glocks.. i have a 27 and a 19 in OD.... they aren't "hi caps" anymore.. normal capacity magazines

oh yeah off topic... 1,172 posts and you're still not a Team member? bro don't be a leech. Help support this great site that i'm sure you have benifited from in some way. $20 is one box of defensive ammo...

J
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
your right norm-caps.

No leech, just lazy.  I just let my membership lapse.  Dont worry I'll geta round to it soon.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:54:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Lets see how this turns out, its a bad pic to begin with and I compressed the hell out of it too.

Man I wish hunt101.com would come back
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:14:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Great pic of a Red X!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Whoa! Glocks arent blued they have a coating called Tennifer Fobus Holster will eventually put some wear on it but so will any holster.  Glocks are great Pistols enjoy it well I have a G35 and a G21 a G17 or G19 will be coming soon
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Great pic of a Red X!

Thats a tactical red X, thank you.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:19:41 PM EDT
[#7]
can you hear me now?

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
can you hear me now?

www.fototime.com/{184DDBE8-362E-4DCA-8160-974E69620FF7}/picture.JPG

Does Marge Simpson know you raided her medicine cabinet and took her hair dye?

It is original......I'll give it that.

edited to add....I dig the OD.  My XD357 is OD.  My 27, when I get it, for off-duty/BU will be OD.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
can you hear me now?

www.fototime.com/{184DDBE8-362E-4DCA-8160-974E69620FF7}/picture.JPG

Does Marge Simpson know you raided her medicine cabinet and took her hair dye?

It is original......I'll give it that.

edited to add....I dig the OD.  My XD357 is OD.  My 27, when I get it, for off-duty/BU will be OD.

Well, to be fair, the color isnt very well represented in the pic.  Its a little more green than that.  Anyway, I like it.  I ran about 120rds through it the other day with zero problems.  Not too bad as far as accuracy goes either.   Im thinking this will end up being my carry gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top