Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2002 8:14:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
You're a sick man.  A sick man.  Are you an admirer of Luigi Ferri or whatever that dude's name was?  Or one of those Columbine snots?

I have never heard anyone who had one of those say anything good about it.  I'd only take one as a gift, and even then, reluctantly.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 6:17:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a Tec-22 once.

Sold it ,POS
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:30:59 AM EDT
[#3]
LordTrader,

Please do not buy one. You'll be so pissed with I told you so's. I bought one from a guy on this site. He said it work ok. I bought a few accessories for it and could never get it to shoot more than two or three times without a jam. This is after I rebuilt it with a field repair kit. (new firing pin and springs)

While at the range, the range master said he had some rope I could use to make an anchor with it.

Lucky for me I traded it to a dumbass at a pawn shop and got a new Jericho 9mm for it so I only lost the cost of the repair kit.
The Jericho shoots great buy the way.

Im just happy I could share this with you. Ive learned a few things reading some of your threads.

Just say NO !
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#4]
In that price range/type of weapon I would recommend a MAC11.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Having HAD 3 of 'em...pass. Factory ammo worked best, when it wasnt rusting. On one, the mag always fell out, the other jammed a lot and a third one had some decent accuracy. If ya just want a wall hanger, fine. A far cry from the KG-99 they were copied after. And a bunch of Tec-22s passed through my hands, also hunks of poop. Too bad, I liked the concept.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:56:07 PM EDT
[#6]
PLEASE! DO NOT BUY A TEC-9!!! I just sold a Kimmel AP-9(P.O.S.) Sold it, saved a few bucks and just went today and bought a Para-Ordnance P13 w/4 Hi-Cap mags for $750 LN Cond. WAAHHOOO!!! Can't wait to try it out! Again, don't do it(I felt the same way when I bought mine.)!rocko.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 2:24:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Save your money or at least get a real Uzi. I didnt even like those. The clunky thing had a sharp trigger guard and didnt do anything a Glock cant do with the long magazine...but the Glock fits your pocket if need be. Just my opinion, of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top