Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/28/2002 8:14:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:55:36 PM EDT
You're a sick man. A sick man. Are you an admirer of Luigi Ferri or whatever that dude's name was? Or one of those Columbine snots?

I have never heard anyone who had one of those say anything good about it. I'd only take one as a gift, and even then, reluctantly.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 6:17:15 AM EDT
I had a Tec-22 once.

Sold it ,POS
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:30:59 AM EDT
LordTrader,

Please do not buy one. You'll be so pissed with I told you so's. I bought one from a guy on this site. He said it work ok. I bought a few accessories for it and could never get it to shoot more than two or three times without a jam. This is after I rebuilt it with a field repair kit. (new firing pin and springs)

While at the range, the range master said he had some rope I could use to make an anchor with it.

Lucky for me I traded it to a dumbass at a pawn shop and got a new Jericho 9mm for it so I only lost the cost of the repair kit.
The Jericho shoots great buy the way.

Im just happy I could share this with you. Ive learned a few things reading some of your threads.

Just say NO !
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 8:51:13 AM EDT
In that price range/type of weapon I would recommend a MAC11.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:13:15 PM EDT
Having HAD 3 of 'em...pass. Factory ammo worked best, when it wasnt rusting. On one, the mag always fell out, the other jammed a lot and a third one had some decent accuracy. If ya just want a wall hanger, fine. A far cry from the KG-99 they were copied after. And a bunch of Tec-22s passed through my hands, also hunks of poop. Too bad, I liked the concept.
Link Posted: 3/1/2002 2:56:07 PM EDT
PLEASE! DO NOT BUY A TEC-9!!! I just sold a Kimmel AP-9(P.O.S.) Sold it, saved a few bucks and just went today and bought a Para-Ordnance P13 w/4 Hi-Cap mags for $750 LN Cond. WAAHHOOO!!! Can't wait to try it out! Again, don't do it(I felt the same way when I bought mine.)!rocko.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:27:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 2:24:25 AM EDT
Save your money or at least get a real Uzi. I didnt even like those. The clunky thing had a sharp trigger guard and didnt do anything a Glock cant do with the long magazine...but the Glock fits your pocket if need be. Just my opinion, of course.
Top Top