Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2003 11:01:29 PM EDT
I was not really looking for a new pistol, but It was on sale! I think my main CCW will still be my Kimber (See Skullworks, Im not even from Arizona, and I know that you HAVE to have a .45) But now that I have her, I NEED to trick her out, so....Anyone have a good Night Sight system yet? I want adjustable., and where in the hell do I get a good holster?, What about Springs?....

WHAT SAY YOU?...

thanks for any responce...
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:45:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
and where in the hell do I get a good holster?, WHAT SAY YOU?...

thanks for any responce...

For my XD40 I went with a G-Code kydex holster from Gunner's Alley.  

www.gunnersalley.com/product/GCODEBELT  

What I like about this holster is its modularity in that one holster can be worn several ways just by swapping out the attachment.  With the I.W.B., belt paddle, and REAC drop leg attachments it can be three holsters in one.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The dovetails match the Sig's, so Sig sights will fit.  For greater detail go to www.hs2000talk.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi and use the search function.  For springs, type in  "guide rod" at the same site and from around November forward covers the info on that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top