Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 2:01:29 PM EDT
I bought a G19 rtf.... I really need to get rid of these sights. Any ideas? I'd like something with white outlines with tritium inserts... Like a good day/night sight. Ideas? The heinie sights look good, as do the ameriglo operators. Anyone have them? How do they doing in the day/night?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the meprolights on a G21. They work great. I just bought my brother the same sights for his G19. They were $85 shipped to me from Lone Wolf. I am also going to be getting some for my old G17 and a new G26 I pick up on the 14th.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:14:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I bought a G19 rtf.... I really need to get rid of these sights. Any ideas? I'd like something with white outlines with tritium inserts... Like a good day/night sight. Ideas? The heinie sights look good, as do the ameriglo operators. Anyone have them? How do they doing in the day/night?

You have conflicting suggestions/desires:

You say you want tritium inserts with white outlines.

The Heinie sights do not have anything highlighting the tritium on the front or rear sight.

The Ameriglo Operators have nothing highlighting the rear tritium.  

See the tacked thread at the top of the Glock forum for a bunch of pictures of various sights installed on Glocks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I like my Heinie Straight Eight Sights.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
See the tacked thread at the top of the Glock forum for a bunch of pictures of various sights installed on Glocks.

+1

CLICK HERE
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 on the Meprolights. Love them on my G23
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:06:16 PM EDT
[#6]
my factory glock night sights have the tritium with white rings.

i got a buddy that is a glock armorer so he ordered the front one from glock. back ones came from the store this way??

also if you could find a armorer ..... prolly be cheaper than buying them some where else

or  

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/SCP841-1.html
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:01:02 AM EDT
[#7]
TruGlo TFOs are the best hands down.  Glow at night and glow in the day.  Look sharp too.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:13:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have conflicting suggestions/desires:

You say you want tritium inserts with white outlines.

The Heinie sights do not have anything highlighting the tritium on the front or rear sight.

The Ameriglo Operators have nothing highlighting the rear tritium.  

Sorry I didn't realize that. I like the sights even without the white, but how are they for daytime visibility? I'm converned that while they offer a smaller aiming point, I'm giving up some speed for target aquisition
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top