Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 12:51:31 AM EDT
Does any one know who to contact for odering parts from Beretta? I found their web page about as useful as a boat with a hole in it. Is there a phone number or something? Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 2:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Saw this on a thread off the BerettaForum.net site.  

"You'll have to call in to BUSA. I think they should have on-line ordering available and be able to show if an item is in stock or not when you order.

Beretta USA
Phone: (800) 636-3420"

Hope that works for you.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
What parts exactly are you needing? Brownells sells a lot of parts for the 92 series, Numerich does as well, IIRC.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:42:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I go ahold of them. I was hoping to get a steel guide rod for my 8040 couger. I heard they had some but they said. Never ever.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:39:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I go ahold of them. I was hoping to get a steel guide rod for my 8040 couger. I heard they had some but they said. Never ever.

Got ahold of whom, exactly?????????????????????
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:23:04 PM EDT
[#6]
The dork I talked to said Cougers never had a steel guide rod. I was at sportsmans warehoue today and looked at a couger they have and guess what. IT HAS A STEEL GUIDE ROD. I will be calling back and sking what he was talking about. Man that is irritating. What is there a conspiracy to keep you from getting a real guide rod. The one I have already looks chewed fairly good and I only have about 300rds through the pistol.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#7]
i just call them i have never had a problem with that method
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I did call them. It is just I talked to someone who did not seem to know anything.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Does any one know who to contact for odering parts from Beretta? I found their web page about as useful as a boat with a hole in it. Is there a phone number or something? Thanks for any help.

Did you try brownells??
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:57:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you try brownells??

Yes. They had almost no couger parts at all. However I called again and talked to someone who was willing to actualy get up off his tail and do his job at Beretta and he found the steel guide rods for the .40 couger so I ordered 2 at $10 a piece. Not bad.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:16:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ask here...these guys bleed Beretta blue!

www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

Thank you for this link.  It is very informative.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top