Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2017 12:38:09 PM EDT
Looking to pick up a shield before the rebate ends but wanted to get the 9 w/o safety. I'm trying to hold out for one but want to place the order soon so I get it in time to send in the rebate. They should only be a one-day ship point from my FFL. How long have they been taking to ship them?
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they are a clearance item and won't be back in stock (the non safety model that is). Might want to go check Brownells. A little more expensive but maybe they have the non safety model.

And it took it about a week for mine when I bought it the at the beginning of the sale. I just pulled on the 45 shield so I'll let you know when I get a tracking number.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Psa shipping is my only complaint. Its been a week and they still haven't gotten my new lower sent out
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're worried about shipping time, grabagun has been shipping Shields pretty quickly.

Both of mine went out the same day with 2 day shipping.

Their prices are pretty good on the night sight models with 3 mags, if you want to spend a little more.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 8:55:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I got mine in a week order to FFL, back in April
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you're worried about shipping time, grabagun has been shipping Shields pretty quickly.
Both of mine went out the same day with 2 day shipping.
Their prices are pretty good on the night sight models with 3 mags, if you want to spend a little more.
View Quote
This. I've ordered 4 9mm Shields w/night sights & 3 mags from GaG and all were received within 5 days max (ordered on a Saturday, arrived Wednesday).

Tomac
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Ordered over the weekend, shipped Tuesday.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#7]
4 days here and that was over Memorial weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top