Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2017 1:22:10 PM EDT
The deal with a vortex sight was going for $999 last month.

Here we are 3 days before Christmas and I seen it for $829 and plenty for around that price with nobody buying. The vortex deal is over on 12/31.

How low in price will it go?

Edit: Got one for $809.89 today. Hope to sell that sight for on EE for $150 and grand total should be around $659.89.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I picked one up last week from a local FFL.  $935.  I couldn't find an advertised price anywhere near that.  
I ran 250 rounds without any of the break in issues that I have read about.

Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:22:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Where did you find one for $829?

Quoted:
The deal with a vortex sight was going for $999 last month.

Here we are 3 days before Christmas and I seen it for $829 and plenty for around that price with nobody buying. The vortex deal is over on 12/31.

How low in price will it go?
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 1:57:21 AM EDT
[#3]
G__broker. Do a search for <fnx-45 tactical> and look for a seller in Ohio with buy it now option. I would have taken it if I don't have to pay sales tax.

I think prices will go lower after 12/31 when the the vortex deal is over and if its not renew.

Edit: you can also find them for $859 buy it now option from major sellers without looking too hard on that site.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 11:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
G__broker. Do a search for <fnx-45 tactical> and look for a seller in Ohio with buy it now option. I would have taken it if I don't have to pay sales tax.

I think prices will go lower after 12/31 when the the vortex deal is over and if its not renew.

Edit: you can also find them for $859 buy it now option from major sellers without looking too hard on that site.
View Quote
Would you mind posting the links? I can’t find anything.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think Arfcom would allow me to post a link to an auction. I sent you the link in IM.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top