Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/27/2023 8:03:07 PM EDT
I am one of those people that had an issue with the trigger groove in the VP9/P30 pistols and decided to do a little modding. I think it went well but it took a while to do. It got faster once I used some grittier sandpaper meant for wood. All in all it has helped immensely with the trigger pull and my finger not getting scraped.

I debated on removing the trigger as it didn't seem to difficult to do, but was able to work around it. I did remove the mag. release so I wouldn't scuff it up. Here is inside the trigger guard with the final sanding,(wish I took some more pics with the rough sanding but oh well). I used some thick rubber/plumbing tape I had to cover the trigger,( the blue tape in the pic),which worked out perfectly.
Attachment Attached File

After that, I used a couple emery boards to smooth out the texture on it and then applied some black paint from a paint pen I had. It works really well and matches the frame color/shine pretty good. After that I wiped it with some cloth to remove the excess and it left a good look. The pic shows a little dust still on certain parts but overall I am pretty pleased with it. Sorry about the poor quality pics.
Attachment Attached File

Thanks for viewing.

Link Posted: 6/27/2023 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks great, now can you put the mag release where it belongs……
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice job.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Very nice!
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top