Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 5:20:29 PM EDT
I am considering getting a new carry holster and I am interested in two modesls from Comp-Tac.  They are the C-T.A.C. Holster & the Minotaur MTAC Holster.  I would be going with C Clips on whichever one I choose.

What are your experiences, good and bad, with these two?  Which would/did you choose and why?

Thank you,

CSP
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:19:20 PM EDT
[#1]
No experience with either, but I've talked to them (Comp-Tac) via email a bit, and the next Kydex I'm getting is the MTAC.  Heard nothing but great reviews of it, and the modularity of the half-shells is a huge plus.  Especially if you own/carry several different model pistols.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top