Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/13/2023 12:24:00 PM EDT
Having a hard time finding a holster for a USP Expert, can go leather or kydex. I do want something that covers the full slide, not a USP with an open end for the slide to stick out.

Anyone have any insight?
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Blade-Tech
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Blade Tech specifically told me they only offer the standard USP holster now, with an open end. I’m trying to avoid that as it can cause issues with the draw.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I just bought a G-code XST for the USP. Totally works for the Expert. I may consider selling it as it sits to far out to be used for USPSA per regs with the RTI adapter.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 2:02:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Check with Bullard Leather. They make damn near anything/everything.

I've got several of their holsters, all are well made.

My .o2
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#6]
So I am taking a chance on Bladetech. The picture shows just what I want, but talking with them it may or may not be what I’m looking for. I will get back to you when I receive it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 9:47:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: XM21Nick] [#7]
I have the Blade-Tech for my Expert . Not sure what you mean by open end . Also Urban Carry shows a leather holster for the Expert.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#8]
So I purchased the bladetech classic holster and it ended up being an open ended holster where the slide sticks out approx 1”. It is not like the one in the picture on their website, which is what I wanted(entire slide covered, closed end). So I’m still on the hunt…
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 9:49:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Safariland needs to get of their butts and make a holster for this.
(Although I’ve heard the reason is because the ejection port is too smooth, nothin to grab onto.)
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 1:05:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Agreed. Safariland would be awesome. Hopefully I can find an old style Bladetech at this point
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 8:32:01 AM EDT
[#11]
If you’re still looking, take a look at KT Mech. I bought a wild weasel for my USP Tactical.  My third KT Mech holster. They make quality stuff.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#12]
KT MECH made a few customs for my Elite and Expert.  IM me if you're interested in them.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:49:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I "thought" my Safariland Expert holster purchase would be perfect but after waiting for 30 days I received a USP holster. Their only response was "Sorry for our mistake, we will remove that choice from the dropdown" they didn't even read the order that clearly showed Expert variant!!! What???
So just a PSA for anyone buying any Safariland product, call and ask first, if you can get someone on the phone which is doubtful, not impressed to say the least. Carry on.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mew:
I "thought" my Safariland Expert holster purchase would be perfect but after waiting for 30 days I received a USP holster. Their only response was "Sorry for our mistake, we will remove that choice from the dropdown" they didn't even read the order that clearly showed Expert variant!!! What???
So just a PSA for anyone buying any Safariland product, call and ask first, if you can get someone on the phone which is doubtful, not impressed to say the least. Carry on.
View Quote

Can you post a pic of what they sent you ?
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 8:34:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mew] [#15]

This is their mission statement;

The Safariland Group is committed to providing the highest level of service. If you have any questions about your order, our products or our company, please contact our customer care division.

This was supposed to be the Cruiser Hi Ride but I don't even think it would fit a USP!!!
https://safariland.com/products/model-7105-cruiser-hi-ride-duty-holster-10694
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Craft Holsters will probably make whatever you need
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top