Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 5:58:12 PM EDT
I am sure this has come up before but i am looking for some new grips for my colt A1. I would like a aggressive grip, Maybe something tactical. No wood.

I have looked at the links on this page but would like to see your grips if i may, to get a idea what they look like. The more checkered/aggressive the better.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Simonich Gunner grips are what I use. They're very grippy.

Don't buy the Strider version, they've been purposely altered from the original design,

made "less aggressive" due to customer complaints.

Original GG's..

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
VZ grips. I have them on my Kimber mine are the Operators G10.
My TRP also has G10's that came with it little more grippy then the Operators but the Operators are grippy and comfortable at the same time no sanding required.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Above are both VZ grips. Top being Operators with golfballing and bottom being Double Diamonds. I'd also recommend the Aliens and Diamond Backs.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:18:12 AM EDT
[#5]
i just got some from linville knife and tool. very nice for only 40 bucks! look at the #36 they are wonderful. i also got the #71. very nice grips!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#6]
LAZZA@ Davidsonsknives.com ask him about his "Shredders" The most aggresive grip I have ever seen!!! And Larry is a class act as well. His web-site is alittle behind on these and other new designs though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top