Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 12:19:20 PM EDT

Here is exploded view. I have put everything together and apart again except the SEAR, part 29. The diagram doesn't show where it goes and I can't figure it out.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#1]
If you look at the Sear (part 29), it is very vague in the diagram but you can tell it drops down into the trigger itself.  Without having the parts setting directly in front of me, it's hard to tell EXACTLY how it goes back together but you can tell it goes into the trigger.  After you put it completly back together, do a full function test by squeezing the trigger, letting the trigger drop, keep the trigger pulled, pull the slide back, and let the slide go forward (MAKE SURE THE WEAPON IS EMPTY!).  Your hammer should lock back when the slide goes forward, then you can release the trigger and squeeze it again and it should drop the hammer again.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I got it!

This is the worst 'exploded view' I have ever seen. It does not go near the trigger as diagram may lead you to think.

It goes in the back near the hammer. The tricky part was one of the 3 lips goes on the outside of the frame. On the left side right in front of the safety. Pin 23 holds it. You can see the extra piece on the outside of the frame above the mag well.

Everything functions fine. I just shot 2 mags through it. This thing is sweet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top