Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 9:35:21 AM EDT
Hello!

The last gun I bought was a H & K P 7 M 8.

GREAT gun!

Now I´ve disassembled the slide, until extractor was out. I have the book about Firearms assembly / disassemply, Part ? Autoloading Pistols.

What IS missing, is the DETAILED tip on how to put in back the firing pin safety!

The extractor went in surprisingly easy, but that dam*** multiple shaped part with the coil spring with two long legs won´t go in, and I do not know, how to do it!?

Is this a kind of dovetail, where I simply slide it down?

Or do I put it in, down, and then slide it to the middle of the slide, where it belongs???

And what to do with the legs? One forward, he other backward, I presume?

And how do I put the rear leg under the part, where I had to carefully take it out before I could remove the whole safety part???

Please help me, that´s another case of writing every ***** detail about how to disassemble, and then leaving the reader with "reassemble in reverse order", with NO clues, as to the more specific details of the job!

HELP, please!

Thanks in advance, Hermann
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#1]
OK, made it - thx to the help over at Glocktalk at the ( small ) H & K Forum!

But thanks to THIS Forum for the links ( e.g. to Park Cities tactical ), where I found TONS of info!

Hermann
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top