Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2002 1:56:27 PM EDT
So I pull the grips off my S&W Model 19, so I can see how it feels with a Hogue replacement grip in place of the apparently stock grips. On the left side of the frame, covered by the grip, I find the name "HANCOCK" stamped into the metal. The N is stamped twice in the same spot, but one is rotated 45 degrees counterclockwise.

And now I'm curious. This may be a previous owner's name, or a gunsmith who did some work on it, but I'm not familiar with the name, so I thought I'd pose the question here. Anybody know anything about this?
Top Top