Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/6/2003 11:54:32 AM EDT
Put me a HK ss usp45 on layway. I know the guy who owned it and it was not shot more than few 100 rds. It came with trijicon nightsights and 5 mags, 3 have the floorplate like the tactical mags but all are 10 rders. $750.00 for the deal. I figured it was 250.00 worth of accessories. I hear they atre not shipping anymore in in ss finish. I been wanting one for a long time but grip is little big for me and trigger reach is tad to long,but then stock 229 trigger is same and i had to always but shorty triggers in sigs. I figured i better jump on it while it was still there, seen it 2 weeks agoa nd hoped they still had it. I own a ss hk40c and love it over the sigs.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:55:54 PM EDT
There's a couple of aftermarket triggers that might fit your hand better than the stock trigger. HK-Pro web site has one, IIRC.

I believe you're correct on the full size no longer being sold as a SS.

I just bought my second USP, Compact .357Sig.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 11:53:03 PM EDT
I shot it, has more muzzle flip than usual with 45's i shot,but it shoots good, not no Kimber though,but shoots good. I shot 50rds of win 230gr 45 ammo in it today. I'm going to make it a tactical clone. Meprolight nightsights adj is next on my list to do to it. Its got trijicons on it now and its less than a yr old. Gunsafe queen it was.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:15:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bravo2:
but it shoots good, not no Kimber though,but shoots good.

Say what? I've yet to see a gun that can outshoot a H&K.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:48:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/17/2003 2:51:51 PM EDT by bravo2]
My glock out shot my usp45 today,and out shot my hk40 on a couple 5 shot strings(first 2 strings i shot),but opened up after that(glock).Yes I have one and had owned total of 3,but fatherinlaw has the first one i had that i should have kept and will get back one day.Nothing i have owned shoots as good as them,maybe I got lucky,but had bought one compac tthat shot no better than anything else in 45.Compact i got now shoots about 1" bigger group than 5" one,both are ss stock guns(custom classic and a compact).
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top