Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2003 11:54:32 AM EDT
Put me a HK ss usp45 on layway. I know the guy who owned it and it was not shot more than few 100 rds. It came with trijicon nightsights and 5 mags, 3 have the floorplate like the tactical mags but all are 10 rders. $750.00 for the deal. I figured it was 250.00 worth of accessories. I hear they atre not shipping anymore in in ss finish. I been wanting one for a long time but grip is little big for me and trigger reach is tad to long,but then stock 229 trigger is same and i had to always but shorty triggers in sigs. I figured i better jump on it while it was still there, seen it 2 weeks agoa nd hoped they still had it. I own a ss hk40c and love it over the sigs.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:55:54 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a couple of aftermarket triggers that might fit your hand better than the stock trigger. HK-Pro web site has one, IIRC.

I believe you're correct on the full size no longer being sold as a SS.

I just bought my second USP, Compact .357Sig.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 11:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I shot it, has more muzzle flip than usual with 45's i shot,but it shoots good, not no Kimber though,but shoots good. I shot 50rds of win 230gr 45 ammo in it today. I'm going to make it a tactical clone. Meprolight nightsights adj is next on my list to do to it. Its got trijicons on it now and its less than a yr old. Gunsafe queen it was.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
but it shoots good, not no Kimber though,but shoots good.

Say what? I've yet to see a gun that can outshoot a H&K.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]
My glock out shot my usp45 today,and out shot my hk40 on a couple 5 shot strings(first 2 strings i shot),but opened up after that(glock).Yes I have one and had owned total of 3,but fatherinlaw has the first one i had that i should have kept and will get back one day.Nothing i have owned shoots as good as them,maybe I got lucky,but had bought one compac tthat shot no better than anything else in 45.Compact i got now shoots about 1" bigger group than 5" one,both are ss stock guns(custom classic and a compact).
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top