Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2012 10:53:34 AM EDT
I'm searching for a USP .45 full size barrel threaded. Basically, a USP tactical barrel. I've reached the end of the internet looking for one. As soon as I find one I plan to purchase a suppressor for it. Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks.

note: i've emailed HK, as well as everyone that is out of stock and no response yet. And midway is out of stock. I looked at Jarvis.... tell me about Jarvis if you have experience with their barrel.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I found one on the EE a few weeks ago.   Might want to keep an eye on the EE for another to pop up.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a Jarvis BBL on mine, don't have a link or anything but mine has worked well.

Link Posted: 12/26/2012 6:29:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually got my email that hkparts has 527 units in stock with 520 "notify me if in stock" on them. So just ordered mine.
EDIT: correction, 39 units in stock with 520 inquiries wanting to purchase a total of 527. They have 38 in stock after my order.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:58:52 AM EDT
[#4]
A couple of weeks ago I got email notifications from  both H&K Parts & Midway on the same day they had some in stock.  Both places sold out in a couple of hours.  I then got another email from both this week that they were back in stock again & when I looked both still had them in stock so I jumped on one.  H&K Parts still has them in stock so I would jump on it if you want one.  They are coming out in small batches so get on Midways & H&K Parts email notification list.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top