Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2024 4:33:51 PM EDT
What are the low profile mag well/half moon delete op Erik s out there. Don’t know if I want to spend Zev money yet or not but I’m not on a budget. Strike industries has a cheaper polymer option but I couldn’t find any pictures of it installed during my quick search.

What do you like?
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 5:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I’d just get an Overwatch Precision magwell for the half moon cut.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure if they still make it, but I’m a fan of the SLR mag wells and they used to make one for the half moon cut out.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure if they still make it, but I’m a fan of the SLR mag wells and they used to make one for the half moon cut out.
View Quote

Looks like a solid option. Says it won’t work with blackstrap but a little dremel magic and I’m sure it’ll be just fine.

ETA: dremel for the back strap, not the mag well.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://slrrifleworks.com/gen-5-g19-magwell-short/

For those interested.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#5]
My solution was to sell it and buy a new one.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Pearce Grip
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Another vote for the Pierce base plates. Its a non issue with those. Doesn’t help you though with 17 rounders or greater.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My solution was to sell it and buy a new one.
View Quote

That was my solution as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top